News & Events
See beautiful cats & kittens on display seeking forever homes. Many Saturdays rescue groups bring dogs and puppies seeking families.
Nail trim, beak trim and wing trims.
Vaccinations, heart worm preventative, micro-chip and nail trims will be offered– by appointment only.
Did You Know…
- Did you know that chewing on furniture, walls, etc… can be caused from boredom. Make sure to keep plenty of chews and toys available for your dog at all times. Ted’s has a great variety of new toys.
- Flax seeds and sunflower oils can help keep your dogs or cat’s coats shiny and soft, it can also help with shedding.
- Cat nip is great for your cat’s digestion, it helps aid in digesting hairballs and food. Generally add a teaspoon to their food to aid in digestion.
- When your animal chews or licks their feet this is a good sign that they have allergies. Sometimes it can also be a food allergy. Ted’s has a large selection of foods that will help your pet to stop the itching.
Wild Life Tips
- Those beautiful colored gold finches don’t leave for warmer climates. These interesting birds turn an olive drab in the fall for protection in winter months. So continue feeding Nyjer thistle all year long.
- Nyjer thistle seed can go stale in feeders if it gets wet or humid. Make sure to change the thistle regularly to keep the finches around.
- Pesky squirrels keep stealing your birds food? Try safflower seed, it has a bitter taste that squirrels dislike but birds will eat.
- Did you know that even the purest water can be unhealthy for your bird if the container holding it is dirty. Wash containers daily with warm soapy water to eliminate bacteria buildup.
- Have you ever considered giving a birdbath heater as a gift?? Unfrozen water is an almost irresistible draw to any backyard.
- Looking for another great gift idea? Birdseed bells, suet baskets, and bird feeding guides make a great gift for teachers, mailmen, anyone!
- Would grandma like a finch feeder? Stop in and check out our huge selection.